Professionalism and Competency
- All plumbing technicians shall have a minimum of 3 years experience.
- All employees will be trained for the various services Rite-Way Services provides.
- All employees will do whatever is necessary to resolve any client's concerns.
- All employees will act honetstly and work with integrity while serving on our team
- Employees will never use profanity or tobacco in the presence of customers.
Ethical and personal requirements
- Every employee is required to pass an alcohol/drug test.
- Every employee must be screened with a background check.
- Every employee must pass an INS verification.
- Every apprentice/technician is required to pass a DOT physical examination.
- Employees will be subject to random drug tests at any time.
- Smoking is not allowed in or around customer property, company property or company vehicles.
- Employees must be conscious of cigarette odors that linger on the body and must use an odor neutralizing spray to mask the smell.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited while on duty.
dress code and professional appearance policy
- Every employee will adhere to our company dress code/appearance policy.
- Hair should be clean, combed and neatly trimmed. Shaggy, unkempt hair is not permissible.
- Good personal hygiene must be maintained.
- Body art (tattoos) must be covered at all times.
- Piercings are not allowed on the face or in the mouth.